Last Updated: AUGUST 24 2017
“Personal Information” means information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been aggregated and/or de-identified so that it does not allow a third-party to easily identify a specific individual.
For information about third-party privacy practices, please review such third parties’ privacy policies.
Using the Service. We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Service and when you provide us with such information. For example, we may collect your name, email address, phone number (including your mobile phone number), survey responses, and other information you provide to us on our Service or otherwise.
Subscribing to Our Newsletter. By providing your email address when you subscribe to our newsletter, you consent to receiving messages from us and our third party service providers.
Customer Support. We collect information that you provide to us through your communications with our customer-support team. By providing your mobile phone number, email address, or contact information during your communications with us, you expressly consent to receive text messages from us relating to our product and services at that number.
Third Party Platforms. We may also obtain information from other sources, such as third-party analytics services that we use to improve the Service (each, a “Third-Party Platform”), and combine that with information we collect on our Service.
Cookies, Automatic Data Collection, and Related Technologies.
When you visit our Service, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Service, we may automatically collect your location, computer operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our Service. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Service using certain automated tracking technologies, such as:
- Web Beacons. We may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Service or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and tell whether you open an email and act upon it.
- Mobile Advertising Identifiers. Mobile advertising IDs (e.g., Apple’s IDFA or Google’s AAID) are unique IDs that are associated with individual mobile devices and that do not reveal your real world identity. They usually are user-resettable.
Performance and Remarketing Cookies.
- Google Analytics. Amanda Paige Interiors uses a specific cookie in order to facilitate the use of Google Universal Analytics for users logged-in to the Applications or the Platforms (“Logged-In User). If you are a Logged-In User, Amanda Paige Interiors may use your Amanda Paige Interiors user ID in combination with Google Universal Analytics and Google Analytics to track and analyze the pages of the Services you visit. We do this only to better understand how you use the Website and the other Services, with a view to offering improvements for all Amanda Paige Interiors users; and to tailor our business and marketing activities accordingly, both generally and specifically to you. Google Analytics cookies do not provide Amanda Paige Interiors with any Personal Information. Learn more about privacy at Google and to opt-out of this feature by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Google Display Advertising. Amanda Paige Interiors uses Google Analytics code that allows for certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features. Subject to change, the Google Display Advertising features Amanda Paige Interiors currently uses are Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Amanda Paige Interiors and Interest Reporting. These features are used to advertise online; to allow third-party vendors, including Google, to show you advertising across the Internet; to allow Amanda Paige Interiors and third-party vendors, including Google, to use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Website and to report how ad impressions, uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the Website. Data from Google’s interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) is also combined with Google Analytics to better understand the needs of Amanda Paige Interiors users and to improve the Services. You may opt out of such display advertising at any time by visiting your Google Ads Settings page or by installing and running the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Amanda Paige Interiors may also use related technologies including web beacons, bugs, pixels, and software tokens in order to facilitate your use of the Services. Most notably, the Services use software tokens (stored securely on Amanda Paige Interiors-controlled servers) in order to facilitate the logging in to and the functioning of both the Supported Platforms and Third-Party Apps. Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. The Network Advertising Initiative has also developed a tool that may help you understand which third parties have currently enabled cookies for your browser and opt-out of those cookies. Further information can be found at http://www. networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. Please note however that, by blocking or deleting cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website, Applications, Platforms, and/or Shop. If you do not want to receive tracking pixels, you will need to disable HTML images in your email client, and that may affect your ability to view images in other emails that you receive.
- Facebook Ad Network. Amanda Paige Interiors uses Facebook code that allows for certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features. These features are used to advertise online; to allow third-party vendors, including Facebook, to show you advertising across the Internet; to allow Amanda Paige Interiors and third-party vendors, including Facebook, to use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Website and to report how ad impressions, uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the Website. Data from Facebook’s interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) is also combined with Facebook to better understand the needs of Amanda Paige Interiors users and to improve the Services. Amanda Paige Interiors may also use related technologies including web beacons, bugs, pixels, and software tokens in order to facilitate your use of the Services. Most notably, the Services use software tokens (stored securely on Amanda Paige Interiors-controlled servers) in order to facilitate the logging in to and the functioning of both the Supported Platforms and Third-Party Apps. Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. The Network Advertising Initiative has also developed a tool that may help you understand which third parties have currently enabled cookies for your browser and opt-out of those cookies. Further information can be found at http://www. networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. Please note however that, by blocking or deleting cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website, Applications, Platforms, and/or Shop. If you do not want to receive tracking pixels, you will need to disable HTML images in your email client, and that may affect your ability to view images in other emails that you receive.
How We Use Information We Collect.
For example, we may use your information to:
- offer you, or provide you with, other products and services related to our Service;
- provide the functionality and improve the quality of our Service and personalize your experience;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- attract new customers;
- display relevant advertising;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send you information relating to our products and services, including technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you (through the email address or telephone number you provide to us through subscribing to our newsletter or for customer support purposes) about contests, offers, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Amanda Paige Interiors our subsidiaries, and affiliates and our other selected partners;
- link or combine with other Personal Information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- de-identify and aggregate data collected through the Service and use it for any lawful purpose.
If you make a purchase on the Service, our service providers will process your payment information. We do not collect or store any payment card information.
How We Share Information.
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties other than as described above and as follows:
- We may share Personal Information when you authorize us to share your information with other third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, which are subject to the separate privacy policies of such third parties. We may allow these parties to access other, non-Personal Information collected by the Service to enable the delivery of online advertising through the Service, or otherwise facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you.
- We may share aggregate statistical data for the improvement of services offered by our Service.
- We may access, preserve, or disclose your Personal Information (i) to comply with laws and to respond to lawful requests and legal process, (ii) to protect the rights and property of Amanda Paige Interiors LLC, our agents and customers, and others, including to enforce our agreements, policies, and Terms, and (iii) to protect the personal safety of Amanda Paige Interiors, its customers, or any person.
- We may share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties in our discretion.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information with your permission.
Security of Your Personal Information.
Your Information Choices and Changes.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Amanda Paige Interiors by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences or changes to your information, including requests to opt out of sharing your Personal Information with third parties, to our contact information below.
You can contact us to obtain a copy of the Personal Information held about you by us. This may be subject to a fee not exceeding any prescribed fee permitted by applicable law. You can also ask us to correct and, where relevant, erase that information. Please note that certain Personal Information may need to be retained by Amanda Paige Interiors for a period of time following cancellation of your account where this is necessary for our legitimate business purposes or required or authorized by applicable law. As mentioned above you have a right to change your email preferences at any time.
Cookie Choices. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Service.
COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act).
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information, as defined by the Federal Trade Commission’s Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) Rule, from children under 13 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under 13, then we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
California Privacy Rights.
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information shared, the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year, and descriptions of the likely types of marketing the third parties would send.
To obtain this information from us, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at the address below with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. If you are a California resident, we will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response.
Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
Do Not Track.
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to Do Not Track signals, our Service does not currently respond to such signals.
By using the Service or providing information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Service. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Service or sending an e-mail to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please notify us at email@example.com.
If you visit the Service from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, then please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your information to the United States and processing globally. By providing your information to the Service, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
Contacting Amanda Paige Interiors.
New Uses of Information.